🚨 “FINALLY FOUND!” — Gary Jubelin Finally Speaks After Stunning Breakthrough in the Search for Gus Lamont 😮👇👇 After months of being lost in misleading clues and growing anxiety, a surprising turn of events in the search for missing boy Gus Lamont has emerged, and Gary Jubelin has revealed the DNA RESULTS that opened the door.

A former homicide detective has given an insight on how investigators likely concluded that four-year-old Gus Lamont’s disappearance was not misadventure, as he urged the public to “step back” and to let police do their job.The little boy mysteriously vanished from his family’s homestead on Oak Park Station in the town of Yunta, the state’s mid north on September 27, sparking large-scale searches.

In a significant update on Thursday, police declared the missing persons case a “major crime” and identified a suspect who was understood to be known to Gus.Police also no longer believe the boy is alive, suggesting he was either killed deliberately or accidentally by someone he knew. No arrests or charges have been made.

Police suspect missing four-year-old Gus Lamont has died. Picture: SA Police

Police suspect missing four-year-old Gus Lamont has died. Picture: SA PoliceSpeaking to news.com.au, Gary Jubelin, the former lead investigator in the William Tyrell case, said it is “clear” police had moved onto the next phase of the investigation.“I think it’s best [for the public] not to speculate what’s been done. The police have kept the public informed. They will have a strategy and an investigation plan in place,” he said.

“One thing I learnt through William Tyrrell thing is that speculation and rumours can impact on a lot of people. I don’t think there’s need for this.“I think we should put our trust in the South Australia Police. They’ve kept the public informed where they need to.“Now, I think the best thing would be to step back and let police do their job. The investigation would be best served if we (don’t) speculate what happened to Gus and let’s wait and find out at the conclusion of the investigation.”Former NSW homicide detective Gary Jubelin. Picture: NCA NewsWire/ Gaye Gerard

Former NSW homicide detective Gary Jubelin. Picture: NCA NewsWire/ Gaye GerardHe was the lead cop in the case of missing boy William Tyrrell. Picture: NSW PoliceGet all the latest Australian news as it happens — download the news.com.au app direct to your phone.Mr Jubelin declined to comment on the next steps of an investigation like this, but said the searches carried out by hundreds of police, defence personnel and volunteers in the four months since the disappearance ruled out the theory of misadventure.

“I think they would’ve analysed all the material gathered during the search, consulted with experts in various fields where they can say conclusively that Gus’ disappearance was a result of some sort of human intervention.”The former homicide detective also referred to one expert who said a typical four-year-old could only manage to walk four kilometres at most before getting tired.Search crews have scoured at least 94 square kilometres on foot, with no sign of the boy. Air surveillance with AI assistance also found no clues.

The boy vanished from his outback family home in late September. Picture: Tim Detective Superintendent Darren Fielke on Thursday said they have suspect who was known to Gus. No arrests or charges have been made. Picture: Tim JoyBombshell developmentSpeaking on Thursday, Detective Superintendent Darren Fielke said there had been “discrepancies” and “inconsistencies” in the information provided by one of Gus’ loved ones.

At least one person residing at the property, which is more than four hours northeast of Adelaide, has since withdrawn their support and co-operation with police.Det Supt Fielke indicated in the press conference that once a suspect has been determined, it can have “challenges”, which police are trying to work through.“The person who has withdrawn their co-operation is now considered a suspect in the disappearance of Gus,” he said.Investigators say neither of the four-year-old’s parents are the suspects.

“I can’t give you any more information about the suspect or where the suspect is and why that person is a suspect,” he continued.“So, when we line (up) the information that we received from the family, against what we’ve been doing concurrently in relation to searching and the abduction possibility – all of that information has taken some time to get here, or to get to this point.”The massive search area.

Picture: SA PolicePolice had spent weeks in eight separate air and land searches at the family home trying to find evidence or any sign of the boy.The search area was the size of Adelaide city.

Hundreds of police, defence for personnel and volunteers scanned 94 square kilometres by foot, while more than 700 sqkm was explored by air with the assistance of AI software.Police executed a search warrant last month and carried out a “comprehensive” forensic search. A  car, motorbike and electronic devices were seized for examination.Det Supt Fielke said he anticipates more searches of Oak Park Station and a nearby national park once investigators can obtain more information and intelligence.“The disappearance of any child is tragic and distressing not just for Gus’ parents, but also the entire community sharing their grief,” he said.

“I can reassure the community that despite the complex and challenging nature of the investigation, Task Force Horizon will continue to thoroughly and meticulously investigate the disappearance of Gus until we get a resolution.“We are all focused and determined to locate Gus and return him to his parents.’’There have been many searches for the boy carried out by police, defence force personnel and volunteers. Picture: Tim Joy

A dam was drained and searched in October. Picture: Dean Martin

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *